Riviera Training camp organised by Antibes Juan les Pins club.
There are 3 Camp dates, you can choose 1 or 2 or 3 sessions :
- from 14th to 17th August 2023 : Session A
18th August 2023 : Day off
- from 19th to 22nd August 2023 : Session B
23rd August 2023 : Day off
- from 24th to 27th August 2023 : Session C
The Antibes site offers a large number of infrastructures so you can get the most of your stay. The location by the sea is amazing, dominated by “le Fort Carré” (former military building), gives this place a feeling of bliss and quietness which serve the public mission of this institution.
Address: 50 Av. du 11 Novembre, 06600 Antibes
Phone: +33 4 92 91 31 31
- This site has a dormitory including 133 beds (rooms of 3 or 4 people).
- The restaurant is made of 3 dining rooms with a total of 190 seats.
- This site has 15 educational rooms and meeting rooms.
Physical preparation room.
Nearby : Antibes (old town), Azur Arena Antibes hall, Water sports/stadium…
4 DAYS OF TRAINING
- 22 competition tables
- Opportunity to be advised by leading coaches in Europe
- Working in your own level inside a small group
- Physical exercises
- Technical analysis
- Service development and return of service
- Private lessons 1-to-1 (optional at an additional cost – on site)
COACHES, A HIGH-LEVEL CASTING!
- Christine Loyrion
Experimented head coach at Romans. Has trained many international French young people. Butterfly coach of the year 2018.
- Yana Timina
International player, participant in the European and World Championships and multiple Dutch champion in women’s doubles and mixed doubles and winner of the Dutch Masters. Coach in the Netherlands since 2000. Collaborated with many international coaches.
- Hartmut Lohse
Hartmut is one of the most consistent players in northern Germany. He played in the Bundesliga, was individual North German champion, several times North German runner-up and was part of the second division team of Hertha BSC. Last year Hartmut won the Nordmaster title. He is playing at ASPTT Romans this season.
- Vincent Aumoitte
Very experienced head coach in Metz. Worked with the Quebec junior team. Manager of the FFH and CSM Eaubonne team. Training of many numbered French players.
- 06:30-08:00 – Breakfast
- 09:00-11:30 – Training
- 12:00-13:00 – Lunch
- 14:00-17:00 – Training
- 18:30-20:00 – Dinner
Please note, all meal times a strictly within the time frame shown.
The reception takes place at the CREPS of Antibes (50 Av. du 11 Novembre, 06600 Antibes) the day before the beginning of the course from 14h00 to 18h00 for.
Each trainee registers in a form requiring collective accommodation (rooms for 2 or 3 people). The practise hall is air-conditioned but not the accommodation at CREPS (you may need to buy fans, or leave your windows open). There’s no TV in the rooms, but Wi-Fi is available everywhere. Bedding is provided (sheets, pillow, etc…) but not towels. The number of beds being limited, only players will be hosted in the CREPS (no family members or accompanying persons).
- Half-boards + Externals
Meeting at 8:45, training will start 9:00 sharp.
- Full board : 510 € / 4-days each session
Accommodation, all meals and all training
- Half-board : 265 € / 4-days each session
All lunch meals and all training
- External : 210 € / 4-days each session
All training (no accommodation, no lunch)
- Groups (from 6 players) : Contact us.
Riviera Training Camp
All application forms must be sent before the start of the internship.
Any reserved internship must be paid in full on the first day of the internship.
Failing this, the internship will be considered cancelled by the Trainee.
The price of the internship includes sports activities, sports equipment, supervision, catering and accommodation according to the formulas.
For full-board, price includes dinner the day before arrival + breakfast on departure day.
Cancellation of the internship due to the trainee
All cancellations must be in writing.
– From the registration to a month of the internship: deduction of the deposit paid.
– From 1 month to 15 days of the internship: the internship is 75% of the price.
– Less than 15 days from the internship: the internship is due in full.
Departure during a session:
Any injury or illness discovered by the organizer’s doctor and requiring the departure of the trainee, will give rise to a credit in proportion to the number of days remaining to run until the end of the internship. Any voluntary departure of the trainee will not result in any reimbursement. The organizer reserves the right to let the trainee leave only on condition that the decision of the legal guardian or responsible adult is respected.
Cancellation of the course by the organiser
The organizer may be forced to cancel a course in case of force majeure
( natural disasters, pandemics, floods, etc.)
In this case, the organisers will offer the trainee a credit on another internship
In case of refusal, the organisers will refund the sums already paid.
Each trainee must respect the rules in force within the Antibes CREPS.
Any breach may be subject to immediate exclusion if the situation so requires.
To allow everyone a pleasant stay together, below are some practices to be respected:
– I undertake to participate in all training and to respect their schedules (except agreement, injury, illness, …)
– I promise to respect meal times.
– I promise to play with everyone knowing how to receive the best, but also give to the worst.
– I am committed to respecting the environment in which I operate (litter, sorting…)
– I am committed to respecting other participants through my behaviour.
– I pledge to respect the sleep of others in rooms and places of rest
– I learned about the right to image
Right of image
The organizer can be called for animation reasons (press, blogs, website, social networks, mailing campaigns, catalog, posters…) and/or promotion, to save photos and to distribute images.
In the case of negligence or fault on the part of the organizer due to the organization of the event, the latter is covered by a “Civil Liability” insurance. Any other accident and/or incident must be covered by the participant’s personal insurance.
For more information
Please contact us by email : email@example.com
or by phone Bernard Grosso +33 6 03 58 80 64
See you soon in Antibes, in the heart of the French Riviera!